- I can’t learn new things.
- I am less productive.
- I take more time off sick.
- I will retire and leave the organization.
- I am overqualified.
For obvious reasons I loved this article.
The stereotypes of older workers persist. May you live long enough to understand the truth.
- I learn something new every day.
- I am as productive in my work currently as I was years ago.
- I haven’t taken a sick day off in years.
- I will eventually retire and leave but not just yet, and
- YES I AM OVERQUALIFIED. You’re getting a helluva lot of experience and expertise CHEAP.