So your child swallowed a button battery. Here’s what you need to know.

So your child swallowed a button battery. Here’s what you need to know..

Every three hours, a child or teenager will visit an emergency department to be examined or treated for battery ingestion. From the most recent data in 2009, Emergency Departments saw nearly 6,000 U.S. children for button battery related exposures.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s