Just another Saturday morning except this day starts the second half of a long four day Thanksgiving holiday break. We have given our thanks for the things we are grateful for. Today I’m asking all who read this post to give thanks for all of our front line healthcare workers for whom there is no break from work. We have many dedicated people who are spending the holiday away from their families while most of us are spending time with our families. These brave souls are putting their own health and safety on the line for the rest of us.
- Thanksgiving – 3:00-11:00 PM
- Friday Nov. 27 – 1:00-9:00 PM
- Saturday Nov. 28 – 1:00-9:00 PM
- Sunday Nov. 29 – 6:00 AM-2:00 PM
- Is it too hard to wear a mask?
I’m getting better at writing effective click-bait blog post titles.