Senior Life Insurance Underwriter
Elite Sales Processing, Inc. (ESP) a highly recognized National Insurance Services TPA provider located in Omaha, Nebraska has an immediate need for Full Time Senior Life Insurance Underwriters. Home Office or Remote positions are available.
These positions are available immediately.
- 10 years senior life insurance underwriting experience.
- Current approval limits $2,000,000 plus and up to Table 16
- Brokerage – Sub-Standard Experience required.
- Financial underwriting experience.
- Strong Human relations and communication skills.
- FLMI or FALU preferred but not required.
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently with an automated work flow system.
- Strong knowledge of MIB, Privacy laws and Insurance Compliance regulations.
Please send resume to Tom Gracey, Chairman/Chief Underwriting Officer, email@example.com and/or call direct @ 888-545-5490.
I have shameless copied this job posting from Indeed.com because my website gets a lot of visitors looking for work. If you’re looking for work I wish you much success in finding what you are looking for. I have personally been home office based for nearly 8 years. Not a bad way to make a living. I miss the corporate politics and meetings but not much else.
Life Insurance Underwriters job – New York, NY | Indeed.com.
|Life Insurance Underwriters, 15 insurance underwriters needed immediately by well-known national insurance company. You may work at home!These are full time positions working Monday through Friday from 9am to 5pm from the comfort of your home. You will earn $20 to $35 an hour or more, depending on you experience and abilities.
You will be responsible for:
- Assessing medical and financial risk to protect the mortality results of the organization while also supporting sales.
- Emailing customers and occasionally speaking with them regarding their insurance.
- Underwriting complex formal applications and informal quote applications with the ability to evaluate and take final action in an independent manner within approval authority guidelines.
- Analyzing complex information and interpreting same to reach comprehensive medical and financial assessments based on company guidelines and policy.
- Effectively managing change, defusing conflict and negotiate positive results.
In order to be considered, you must have at least 8+ years of life underwriting experience with demonstrated competence handling large face amount cases. In addition, you need:
- Experience with brokerage distribution marketplace.
- Approval authority minimum of $2,000,000 experience.
- FLMI, FALU and/or CLU designations preferred.
If you have superior technical underwriting skills, are able to manage a large caseload, and seek a position where you may work from the comfort of your home, then please send your resume now, in complete confidentiality to:
$20.00 to $35.00
9am – 5 pm
Interested in this position? For more details, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Corporate Resource Services is an equal opportunity employer
CRS Co. – 18 days ago – save job – original job – block
Red and processed meat consumption was significantly associated with colorectal cancer risk in patients who had a common gene mutation, researchers found.
- Note that, if replicated, the findings suggest selected individuals at higher risk of colorectal cancer based on genomic profiling could be targeted for screening, diet modification, and other prevention strategies.
via Red Meat Tied to Cancer Risk in Some People.
Change This – Lay Off Your Buildings, Not Your People!.
It amazes and disappoints me that we treat humans more poorly than we do our buildings.
We treat them as more fungible. Our building leases are for set periods of time, and we can’t
get out of them, so we lay off our people and keep the buildings. There’s always a mismatch
in that businesses are continuously looking for talented people, but in tough times they have too
many people in aggregate, and in boom times they lose a lot of business opportunity because
they don’t have the bodies on hand to capture it. There’s a better way to address this challenge:
being less reliant on physical buildings, which will enable a more elastic workforce.